Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Sunday 5 April 2015

House of Cards – April Challenge

Hi There

I'm back today with another House of Cards challenge, this month it's a colour combo plus you can add a butterfly if you fancy.




I decided to go for it and do both as I haven't used a butterfly for a while. I used a mid blue a little more dusky than the turquoise in the pic as I wanted the butterfly to really pop. The sentiment and the leaf die are both from Clearly Besotted and the butterfly is from Memory Box, I cut it from white and coloured it up with ink daubers and distress inks. A classic combo of dots and stripes for the pattern papers and job done!


Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx










10 comments:

  1. Lorry, I love the bright flutterby against the subtle background. It's beautiful! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lorry! I love that gorgeous, colorful butterfly!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so clean and cool. That should be a category- CAC! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card! It's super clean and graphic and every detail fits perfectly! Very pretty and fresh!
    Take Care,
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a beautiful card and I love the colors used. TFS Hugs, Barbara HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lorry, that bright butterfly is stunning with your background! Donna HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Lorry for my late visit - your card is stunning! That delicate brightly colored butterfly stole my heart! Cornelia HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was here at 1 April Lorraine
    was the card not there and now I am late like Cornelia
    I want to tell loove the way you colored the butterfly
    adorable Bfly Card
    Stunning LO too
    Have a grea day
    Hugs, Monika (HOC TEAMMATE)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love the colors and CAS design!
    Ruza ~ HOC-Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx